All reference to the ‘Club’ refers to Fitnation, its staff, employees, agents, and representatives.
Facilities refer to the gym, fitness studios, fuel bar, showers, and changing rooms where applicable.
Members of the club are bound, as a condition of membership, to comply with the rules set out below. This is to ensure that the facilities are properly and safely used and that all members have full advantage of them without interfering with the enjoyment of others. The club may make reasonable changes to these rules, from time to time, provided the club gives advance notice of these changes.
All club membership rules contained herein apply equally to all the members, temporary members, guests and website users and visitors alike.
Fitnation is a private members club and the management reserve the right to refuse membership to any individual without cause. References may be required on a case-by-case basis.
In the event of breach of the membership rules and regulations, the club reserves the right of admission and may reserve the right to require any member or guest to leave the premises. Any member found in breach of rules or committing an illegal act, including theft, will be asked to permanently leave the club and might/shall be barred from entering the club again.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Pakistan.
- Packages purchased are non-refundable, may not be extended, suspended or frozen.
- We have a NO REFUND POLICY. Exceptions are left for the management discretion based on reasonable and material judgement.
- Membership validity date is counted from the purchase date.
- Prices are exclusive of taxes.
- Auto renewal memberships must be cancelled 72 hours before your next payment is due either through the front desk of the club or through our website. If you fail to cancel your membership earlier than 72 hours before your next payment is due and your membership is auto renewed, a refund will not be provided. It is your responsibility to cancel your membership within the time frames set out above.
- All memberships, including programs, are paid for in full before the commencement of the membership or program. The payment methods are cash, card, online payment, and through our payment gateway online, and other online payment gateways as authorized by Fitnation.
- Auto renew payments will run automatically in accordance with the parameters of the membership type that you subscribed to, and will continue to run until cancelled by you in accordance with the processes outlined within this Membership Policy.
- Auto Renew payments will be deducted from the payment method registered on your account through the Fitnation website. You can update your payment method or card details through such account.
- If there is a failed payment, our team will contact you immediately to inform you of this and your membership will be placed on hold until it is resolved. Once payment is made, the dates of the membership will not be extended from their original dates. It is your responsibility to ensure that payment is made on time and that any necessary funds are available at the time of billing. If you do not rectify payment, your membership will be cancelled.
- Once a member enters into a membership, the membership is non-refundable and cannot be changed. You are however able to upgrade your membership.
- Entry will only be permitted to those with a valid membership, in date and in credit. If you have an amount due to be paid on your account, you will not be able to enter the facility.
- The door closes 5 minutes after class starts. You will not be allowed to access the class and the session will be deducted from your account.
- First timers must come at least 15 minutes before their first class, so that staff can explain all procedures in detail.
- No show policy: Class is deducted from the package and cannot be claimed back.
- Late cancellation: Cancelling the class should be at least 3 hours prior in order to not deduct it from the package.
- In the event that membership availability is at capacity, you can register on the waiting list to attend the class. In the event that someone cancels, you will automatically receive an email to attend.
- Personal training sessions should be cancelled with at least 6 hours’ notice.
- Eating is not allowed in training areas.
Fitness Facility Code
You must follow our facility code of conduct always.This includes facilities managed and operated by Fitnation. Failure to do so may result in your membership being terminated without refund.
Respecting our equipment
You are responsible for using our facilities and equipment correctly, including adjusting levels or settings. If you are not sure how to operate any equipment, please ask our staff before you use it. Note that you will be responsible for any damage that you or your guests cause through a willful act or negligence. As a courtesy to other members, please ensure the following:
- Use a clean towel when you use equipment, including exercise mats.
- Keep to the set time limits.
- Keep phone calls to an absolute minimum.
- Put equipment away after use.
- Always obey staff directions.
Use of Cameras
Photos and social media is actively encouraged, however, you may not take photos of any member or guest who requests not to be in a photo, or in areas where signs exist not to take photographs.
Keeping your belongings safe
In the interest of safety and security, lockers are provided for the use of members and their guests. Lockers may not be used overnight. Members who do so are liable to find that the lockers are opened, and locker contents removed. Removal of such items is strictly at the member’s own risk. The club shall not be held liable for goods taken from the changing rooms or lockers. If you leave belongings in a locker overnight, we may remove them. We give lost property to charity each month, including unclaimed items from lockers.
Wearing suitable clothes
All members and guests must wear suitable attire and enclosed sports shoes in any exercise areas. We do not allow clothing with offensive images or inappropriate advertising. Any staff member, at their discretion, and in line with this Policy, may refuse you entry to our facilities or ask you to leave if your clothing is deemed inappropriate, offensive or unsuitable, at the discretion of Fitnation management.
You park in the facility’s car park or on facility premises at your own risk. We are not liable for any loss or damage to your vehicle or its contents.
Intentionally Damaging Equipment or Facilities
If you intentionally damage any equipment or any part of the facility, you will be liable for the full replacement value of such equipment.
The club reserves the right to vary the opening hours as considered necessary for the proper operation of the center.
Guests of members are welcome to use the facilities and services of the club by purchasing a class pass online or directly. If it is their first time, they are entitled to one free class pass.
SAFETY & HYGIENE
Throughout the course of your membership with the club, regular health and medical screening should be sought from your general practitioner.
Before using the fitness facilities, you should go through a basic introductory session with one of the fitness staff, followed by further sessions (as necessary) to ensure that you understand the equipment and adopt a safe training regime that suits your needs. The booking of this is your responsibility.
It is necessary that all members and guests of the club wear appropriate, clean attire and footwear when using the studio and gym. If you feel dizzy, faint, unwell or feel any unusual pain then you must stop exercising and inform a member of staff immediately.
Studio users are advised to inform the instructor of any injury, pain or concerns prior to the starting of the class.
You may, at your own discretion and expense, obtain personal insurance for loss, injury or damage that you might sustain arising from the use of the club. You exercise at your own discretion and accept any injury or illness brought on by exercise as your own responsibility.
Members wishing to report on accidents, incidents, or problems related to the services at the club should contact the Duty Manager (to be requested at the reception desk) or email [email protected] in confidence.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY
By accepting these terms & conditions, I confirm that I have read and understood all the terms & conditions of Fitnation and am aware that this is a waiver and a release of liability and I voluntarily agree to its terms.
Being aware of my own health and physical condition and having knowledge that my participation in any exercise program may be injurious to my health, am voluntarily participating in a physical activity.
Having such knowledge, I hereby acknowledge this release, any representatives, agents and successes from liability for accidental injury or illness which I may incur as a result of participating in the said physical activity. I hereby assume all risks connected therewith and consent to participate in said program.
I agree to disclose my physical limitations, disabilities, ailments, or impairments which may affect my ability in any Fitnation fitness programs or classes.